Sunday, May 27, 2007

Don't Drink and Study

I came home on Saturday (6 hr drive from school) and we had a graduation/going away to Iraq party for one of my best friends. Which meant I went out afterwards. Which meant I got REALLY drunk.

Here's the drink list: (note: This isn't typical drinking for me! This was a CRAZY night!)
Needless to say, studying has not been all that good today. So plan for tomorrow:

-Review Goljan Hematology (luckily I actually used this and the QBank to study hematology initially)

-Go through one Clinical Vignette's practice test, using the answers in the back and taking good high-yield notes. Or maybe matching this up with Goljan's 100 High Yield notes. We'll see how well that one works.


Luckily I'll be back at undergrad tomorrow, and that means I'll be back in my library where I can get studying done.

No comments: