Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Oh My God! Katie's Blogging!

So today was day 1 of rotations, and it was...............awesome! I wrote up my first note and prescription (granted it was only sinusitis, but I was excited! Shut up! Look it was cool I swear, get off my back!) and I had to double check with the resident like twenty times to make sure I wasn't taking over some responsibility that only the grown ups get to do while I sit in a chair that's too high off the ground for me and swing my legs.
It also helps that the place I'm starting off at is a family practice clinic where everyone is super laid back. Just when I thought I was getting a little tired, the cell phone of the doc I was working with went off and the ring tone was "Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!" Yesss!
That is all for now, but I will make an effort to blog more often. Have no fear, good citizens. Wait, strike that, be afraid, be very afraid.

No comments: