Thursday, April 26, 2007

The post that started it all

From the blog, Michelle vs the Med Student, entry: A Convo with Another Type B


We're here with guest Type B Med Student...Katie!



Michelle: Katie, its 11:38, I gotta get in my post for the day...fuck it...I think you should guest post.

Katie: I don't have anything to say. What do you want? How about, I like twinkies. Oh, and Michelle gave me a bad breast exam today, but that was intentional. The bad part. Well I suppose the breast exam was intentional as well.

Michelle: I'm writing this down. And embelishing.

Katie:, Yes! For the record I like other things than twinkies. Like peanut butter. LOTS of things. And my dog Baxter here [actually my dog Roxy who is nibbling on Katie's knee]

Michelle: And bacon.

Katie: I do love bacon. I bought veggie bacon. Its flavored like bacon, it does not have bacon-y texture......Roxy has eyebrows kinda. Like if you combined eyebrows and eyelashes...you're still writing? At some point this has to end.

Michelle: I'm not saying anything anymore, just typing.

Katie: Ya, you should tell them how med school is like that Mario video. Going along, going along, oh fuck! Invisible block! This is worse than an RL Stine book!

Michelle: Its worse than Ann Coulter.

Katie: Who builds a castle with an elevator to a fire stick!...Tessy is licking her paws. [she's not allowed to do that]

Michelle: She does that stealthily, like with a toy as a decoy...Katie, I told you if we ever record our conversations we'd sound high...well, we should mention Jesse in this. And also our master plan.

Katie: Ya Jesse, she has the bigger boobs but did not get a bad breast exam.

Michelle: I couldn't handle 'em.

Katie: I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

Michelle: Well anyway, master plan. A very cunning plan actually.

Katie: How cunning is it?

Michelle: Its so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.

Katie: That is cunning...[giggles] I saw you type Kat-o.

Michelle: Yes, lets go with that.

Kat-o: I did that to myself.

Michelle: ANYhoo, cunning plan.

Kat-o: Yes, please enlighten me with your typing.

Michelle: You & Jesse said you should guest post sometime, so I was thinking
that at the end of boards, we could just a launch a site together. Call it Type B Med Students.

Kat-po: Yes we are....AH, my name is getting is worse.

Michelle: Aw Kat-po, we were able to document when we came up with your new name. Kat-po.

Kat-po: Oh god!

Michelle: Well Jesse's is Peacock, and Jesse's phone named me Micahihi.

Kat-po: And Big V

Michelle: I tried to get "V" on my UAAO convo name badge but they didn't do it. Some guy got "Iceman" though. Dammit.

Kat-po:....

Michelle: ....

Kat-po: [starts laughing again] I didn't even say anything, you just kept going so you could type kat-po again.

Michelle: It is pretty sweet. Wow, we've outdone ourselves for ridiculousness.

Kat-po: Truly.

No comments: