Saturday, May 5, 2007

An intellectual conversation about smoking cessation programs



3:10 PM
me:this is how you get patients to stop smoking
Katie: lol, or this:


3:12 PM me:bwahahahahaha
I need to do that after successful OMM
Katie: lol
me: "it worked, it worked, bwahahahaha!"
Katie: but first you have to warn people that you are an evil doctor
3:15 PM me: nah
3:16 PM I didn't go to evil medical school for 4 years for me to have to tell people, thank you very much, they should know by my title
dr. michelle, evil do
Katie: E.D.O.?
me: right

3 comments:

Amanzi Down Under said...

Laugh Out Loud!!! (I thought the videoclip deserved more than an acronym)
I was working in the UK when they started this anti-smoking campaign... The cigarette burns between the fingers until the ash falls off... It kind of made you think that the message was: "If you smoke, your dick will fall off"

The Angry Medic said...

Like, WHOA. I didn't know they HAD that much brains in the NHS to think up a poster like that!

Joseph M. Gryskiewicz said...

It is very easy to quit smoking with smoking cessation drug as it helps you in many ways. If you buy chantix , it helps you by reducing withdrawal symptoms and curbing nicotine cravings and also you can quit smoking easily as it makes smoking displeasing. These benefits can be availed only if you buy chantix smoking cessation drug. http://www.chantixhome.com/